Sky Yoga Studio: Annual Community Class at the Everson Museum
September 26, 11:00am–12:30pm
Price: Suggested donation of $10
We’re closing out summer and welcoming in fall with a very special twist to our annual tradition of outdoor yoga downtown. This year we are gathering for an outdoor practice to celebrate coming together in community and post-class moving inside for a meditative walk through the museum. Practice is from 11:00am-12:00pm.
Please invite your family & friends for this donation-based outdoor community yoga flow!
Suggested donation price of $10 includes practice and admission to the museum. Please pay what you wish, less or more. You can choose your donation when you register. All proceeds will be split between Sky Yoga and the Everson Museum of Art. We are so grateful for your support!
- You must register in advance for this class.
- Make sure to bring your mat and any props you want to use for practice.
- Bring a towel for under your mat in case ground is wet, water, sunscreen and warm clothes for savasana.
- In the case of inclement weather the class will be rescheduled.
- Masks must be worn inside the Everson.