Everson Central New York Artist Initiative
The Central New York Artist Initiative is a regional exhibition program that builds upon the Everson Museum of Art’s ongoing support of local artists in the CNY region. It is intended to showcase the talented and vibrant arts community in this area and its contributions to our cultural well-being.
The Artist Initiative will accept submissions bi-yearly and select six artists annually to display their work in solo exhibitions at the Museum. Selections will be based on the innovative quality of the work, how the work aligns with the Museum’s mission, and its relevance to the community.
- Artists must live/work within a 75-mile radius of Syracuse.
- Six artists selected annually.
- Exhibitions run for six to eight weeks.
- Exhibitions will be installed in the Members’ Council Gallery, which is approximately 37.5 x 18.5 feet with several electrical outlets.
Submit the following to [email protected] with “Everson CNY Artist Initiative” in the subject line:
- An artist statement.
- A PDF with 20 images of work, each captioned with title, year created, medium, and dimensions.
- Resume or CV.
October 1, 2021
Everson CNY Artist Initiative made possible with support from Terry and Bill Delavan.